الســــــــنـدبــــــــــاد
البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  Rgr11
البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  Rgr11
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

برامج ، رياضة ، اسلاميات .اغانى.العاب .تطويرمواقع .افلام .مصارعة.كليبات.ابراج

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
abo nassar

البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  Stars10
abo nassar

تعاليق : البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  Ouooo_10
الجنس : ذكر
الابراج : القوس
الأبراج الصينية : القط
عدد المساهمات : 827
نقاط نقاط : 3116
السٌّمعَة : 24
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/08/2011
العمر : 36
الموقع : https://elsinbad.mam9.com
العمل/الترفيه العمل/الترفيه : سندباتى
المزاج المزاج : متغـــير احيانا

البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل    البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء سبتمبر 07, 2011 7:03 pm

برنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل Portable نسخة Enterprise +بروتابل+ تثبيت صامت

""نبذه عن البرنامج""
البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  5625658

البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  6ab1e72aec211fcb71011d5

برنامج مشهور جدا و معروف ...يعتبر الأفضل و الأقوى في عمل نسخ بورتابل من
البرامج كيف لا يكون و البرنامج من تقديم الشركة المتألقة VMWare تتمثل وظيفة
البرنامج في عمل برامج بورتابل يمتاز بالإحترافية و بالقدرة على التعامل مع أي برنامج

""التعديلات التي تمت ""

Eliminate Installation Conflicts with Application Virtualization
Application virtualization encapsulates the applications from the OS
and each other; eliminating costly regression testing and conflicts from badly behaving applications. Just plug in an .MSI or .EXE file to deploy a virtual system environment, including registry keys, DLLs, third-party libraries, and frameworks without requiring any installation of agents or applications on the underlying operating system.
Package Once, Deploy Everywhere (Network, USB, Physical or Virtual Desktops)
Deploy virtualized applications in user mode, without administrative rights. No device drivers are installed and no registry changes are made because the entire application and its virtual OS are delivered as a single EXE file. Transparently stream large applications from a shared network drive with no server or client software to install. Upgrade or roll-back applications while they’re running. The new version will execute the next time the user starts the application.
Cater to Your Mobile Workforce
Let your users run applications on virtually any computer they have access to
, including kiosk and hotel PCs. They won’t need to install software or device drivers and won’t need admin rights. Applications run directly from portable storage devices, including Flash drives.
Improve Your Software Distribution Process
Deliver software that protects the local OS from modifications that might cause instability
or breach security using your existing configuration management tools. Even restricted user accounts can safely run virtualized applications without requiring a local installation, making it much more appetizing for IT staff concerned about security.
Ease OS and Application Migrations
ThinApp agentless application virtualization eases OS migrations by enabling applications to run side by side on the same operating system
. Users can continue with business as usual without disruption from problematic applications. Furthermore, if an application needs to be removed from the endpoint—it is a simple file-remove with no mess left to clean up in the system registry.
FEATURES:
100% Agentless Application Virtualization
* Application isolation. VIsolated applications run in a virtual bubble in restricted user accounts without requiring any host modification. Deploy Office 97, 2003, 2007, and .NET applications on the same OS without conflict as the applications run independent of one another.
Zero-runtime execution. With no installed agent, no footprint is left on the endpoint device. Applications run directly from the compressed state without first caching data to the hard disk, achieving better performance and security of data.
100% User Mode execution. Client runs on locked-down, unmanaged “kiosk” PCs without Admin rights to execute applications, enabling it to be used on managed and unmanaged PC.
Block-by-block network streaming. Applications virtualized execute once the minimum amount of code required to run the application is available in the desktop’s memory. For example, less than 10% of Microsoft Office needs to be physically streamed to the client in order for it to run. LAN streaming has an average start-up time of just a few seconds.
Sandbox environments for terminal services. Provide sandboxing for applications running in a terminal services environment so that multiple users can run their own sandboxed application without affecting each other. If one instance of the application tries to make system-wide changes, other users running the same applications are not affected.
64-bit operating system support. Enables applications to be virtualized and run on 64-bit systems.
Execution on thin clients. Tested and certified to run virtualized applications on Windows XP-based thin clients.
Compatibility with a broad range of applications. Proven deployments on simple-to-complex applications ranging from basic Microsoft Office to custom applications with Java or .NET.
Conflict-free Application Delivery
* Active Directory integration. VMware ThinApp does not require any distribution, streaming, or activation servers or agents. It works with AD, ESD enforcement tools, and open protocols so no additional hardware, software licenses and ongoing maintenance costs for backend infrastructure is required.
Execution from USB key with portable profiles/user settings. Enable a user to run critical applications from a USB key while maintaining corporate security requirements.
Integration with 3rd-party application management solutions. Creates .MSI and/or .EXE file that plugs into existing electronic software delivery systems (Inventory, Configuration Management Database, Definitive Software Library, Packagers) without additional integrations required.
Application Sync. Enables application updates for mobile users as well as third parties on the corporate extranet, ensuring availability of the latest version of the application, reducing patch risks to machines that are taken off the network. Update virtual applications via http/https over the LAN or WAN leveraging existing software delivery systems.
Simplified Application Packaging
* Application Link. Allows packaged applications to dynamically establish dependencies ("links") with other packaged applications. Administers create separate packages of interdependent components such as Java or .NET runtimes and the applications that rely on them. Each component is delivered independently while sharing resources across multiple ThinApp packages.
Package it once, deliver to many. Execute a packaged application on Windows NT, Windows PE, or XP Embedded without retesting or repackaging the application for each operating system.
System snapshots. Provides administrators with a rapid three-step process for pre- and post-install system states for packaging simplicity and for supporting applications that require a reboot during the installation process.
ISV embeddable. Organizations can deliver their custom application throughout their extranet using VMware ThinApp application virtualization technology.
Changes in VMWare ThinApp 4.6.2 Build 467908 -- 25 Aug 2011:
Multiple enhancements have been made in the ThinDirect component, and outstanding known issues addressed, to improve performance and reliability.
ThinDirect now supports the redirection of all browser pages except a specified list of URLs, instead of only supporting the redirection of only a list of specified URLs.
Example:
[
VirtIE6.exe]
-
www.vmware.com
* New parameters have been added to the thinreg utility to enhance search and exclude functionality. See New Parameters in thinreg.exe.
The thinreg utility can now uninstall applications without dependence on .vbs file association to run the uninstall ******.
Microsoft Office 2007 application startup times have been improved by approximately 30%.
The IgnoreDDEMessages parameter has been added to the Package.ini file. This parameter, which is automatically set for virtualized Internet Explorer 6 packages, causes an application to ignore any DDE messages that it receives, meaning that it can be used to ensure Document Open operations always launch in the native application and not an open virtual application.

""توافق البرنامج""
البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  Windowsall

""سريل البرنامج""

AG1MR-0JX8J-H75ZZ-V4N5V-PURYA
OR
UU38U-DPX12-471GP-VGYZZ-P7H8D
OR
UF750-FZG81-M78ZP-LMMGZ-MC0GD
OR
CU300-ALD07-M70MP-PWZ7C-NK8R4
OR
FY7D0-4AG1M-M784Y-7FZQC-PA8DD
OR
ZF14K-A8E92-07D1P-9EYZC-PF286
OR
FV590-23W4H-07EQY-ZWYGX-XQAZ2

""تثبيت البرنامج""
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  35858513qi9jl3
""اثبات الاصدار""

""تحميل البرنامج""
او

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
""مولد السريل ""

""نسخه البرنامج البروتابل""
نفتح البرنامج
البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  28082011031838

هتظهر نافذه البرنامج نضع اي سريل تريده
البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  28082011031826

""تحميل البرنامج بروتابل""

""نسخه البرنامج التثبيت الصامت ومتفعل صامت ""
البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  28082011024606

""تحميل البرنامج تثبيت صامت""
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://elsinbad.mam9.com

البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» اخر اصدار من البرنامج المجانيOrbit Downloader 4.1
» البرنامج الرائع لادارة اجهزة سامسونج2012
» برنامج إزالة البرامج من جذورها Final Uninstaller 2.6.9 كامل
» البرنامج الخطير F-Secure Easy Clean 1.1.16110
» مشغل الميديا الاول والاخف K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 7.6.0

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
الســــــــنـدبــــــــــاد :: منتدى السندباد :: ملتقى البرامج العامة :: برامج كمبيوتر وانترنت-
انتقل الى:  
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 16 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 16 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 96 بتاريخ الإثنين سبتمبر 30, 2013 4:42 am
المواضيع الأخيرة
» انفراد وحصرى فيلم الاثارة والتشويق الهندى Shabri (2011) Hindi Movie
البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  I_icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 04, 2017 3:47 pm من طرف jojo

» احدث اصدار من العاب تكن للكمبيوتر مجانا برابط مباشر سريع
البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  I_icon_minitimeالسبت يونيو 06, 2015 2:34 am من طرف علي ميثم

» كود ازاله الخط من صوره البسمله 2011
البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 03, 2015 7:39 pm من طرف babasimalraqi92

» منزل للبيع بمحافظة مطروح
البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  I_icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 27, 2014 6:38 pm من طرف abo nassar

» اهلا بالعضو الجديد atef012
البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  I_icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 13, 2014 10:00 pm من طرف abo nassar

» نرحب بعضونا الجديد Mohamed Abdullah
البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  I_icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 13, 2014 8:36 pm من طرف abo nassar

» سوفت مطور لاكسيس 743 فرجن 2
البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  I_icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 13, 2014 8:15 pm من طرف abo nassar

»  تجربة السوفت المطور قبل تنزيلة للاكسيس
البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  I_icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 13, 2014 7:36 pm من طرف abo nassar

» شرح عمل سيرفر الميكروتك بدون مساعدة احد
البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 12, 2014 11:08 pm من طرف abo nassar

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
abo nassar
البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  I_vote_rcapالبرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  I_voting_barالبرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  I_vote_lcap 
امير
البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  I_vote_rcapالبرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  I_voting_barالبرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  I_vote_lcap 
ابراهيم الفلكى
بسمة
Mohamed Abdullah
عهد الصداقة
باسم نصار
محمد نصار ابو فارس
heema20082008
jojo
جميع الحقوق محفوظة

جميع مواضيع منتدي السندباد تعبر عن وجهه نظر كاتبها وليست تعبر عن راى
المنتدى اوأدارتة

البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل  Labels=0

جميع الحقوق محفوطة لمنتدى السندباد
https://elsinbad.mam9.com
حقوق الطبع والنشر 2012_2013
الساعة الان بتوقيت القاهرة